/ Home / Get Involved / Support Groups
Bridges to Memory
- 4th Wednsday of the month at 2 PM
- Facilitated by Senior Services staff and/or trained volunteers
- Group provides a variety of activities, exercise, snacks, and conversation for people with Alzheimer's Disease, dementia, or mild cognitive impairment and their caregivers.
- All ability levels are welcome, but please note that we do not have a CNA on staff. Assistance with toileting, bathing, feeding, or medication will not be provided. Caregivers are required to stay during the session.
- There is no fee to attend.
- Registration is required for first-time attendees. Please call 847-884-0030 to register.
- Please click here for additional information.
Caregiver Support Group
- 4th Month of the month at 11 AM
- Co-sponsored by the Alzheimer's Association
- The group is faciliated by Director of Senior and Disability Serivces, Megan Conway
- Registration is not required, but we are happy to add you to our list for monthly reminder calls. Call 847-884-0030 for more information or to be added to our contact list.
- The group supports caregivers of people with dementia or Alzheimer's Disease, as well as other conditions.
- Click here for our current flyer.
Deaf Social/Support Group
- 3rd Tuesday of the month at 10 AM
- Call Sarita, Deaf Services Coordinator, at 224-520-9765 (VP) for more details
- Click here for the current group’s flyer
- The group is facilitated by our Deaf Services Coordinator in ASL. Monthly sessions are held to offer socialization, fellowship, and general information on a variety of topics
Diabetes Support Group
- 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 10:30 AM
- Facilitated by Nurse Janet Stachula
- Open to anyone with a diabetes or pre-diabetes diagnosis
Fibromyalgia Support Group
- 4th Tuesday of the month at 7 PM
- Email email@example.com for more information or to be added to the email list
- The support group is peer-led and a great resource for those who are dealing with fibromyalgia
Calendar Of Events