/ Home / Departments / Welfare Services / Food Pantry
Food Pantry Wish List:
Donate to the Township Food Pantry through our Amazon wish list! Simply follow this link, order our most needed items and ship them to our building at One Illinois Blvd, Hoffman Estates. Wish list found here: https://amzn.to/2MJXMpk
Eligibility and Information:
- To receive groceries you must reside in Schaumburg Township.
- An appointment is required for pantry visit. Please call (847) 884-0030 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and Fridays between 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- You may visit the Food Pantry once every four weeks.
- At your appointment, you will receive two paper bags. This is a Client Choice Food Pantry which means you do your own shopping.
- Due to the nature of our donation based program, the items vary daily/weekly. Fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, and meat are usually available, in addition to canned and boxed food.
- Items are received from the Greater Chicago Food Depository and many other generous community partners and donors.
The day of your appointment please bring the following:
- Photo ID or pantry ID
- Proof of your address, current within 30 days—this can be your most recent utility bill, mortgage statement, bank statement, etc.
Calendar Of Events