Posted by: katytrent / Category: Featured Programs
The holiday season is quickly approaching! If you are experiencing a hardship this holiday, we invite you to apply for our Holiday Adoption Program. The Program, has generous community donors who ‘adopt’ those in need during the holiday season.
To apply, call 847-285-4541 for an application. Applications are due October 29.
- If you are a person with a disability or family member, please apply to Lauren Ewan at email@example.com.
- If you are 55+, please apply to Anna Newell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donors are also needed to participate in our annual Adopt-A-Family Program. The Township matches eligible residents in need with caring individuals and businesses. Once given their wish lists, donors shop, wrap and deliver gifts to the Township in early December. Here is how you can participate: To adopt a(n)
- Family with children, contact Amy Fillmore in Welfare Services at (847)884-0030 ext. 1010 or email@example.com
- Older adult, contact Anna Newell in the Senior Department at (847)884-0030 ext. 2011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Person with a disability, contact Lauren Ewan in the Disability Department at (847)884-0030 ext. 2025 or email@example.com
If you would like to participate, please let us know by October 29.