Posted by: katytrent / Category: Featured Programs
Pack the Bus!
The Township of Schaumburg will be hosting our annual Pack the Bus school supply drive to support District 54 low-income students! There are several ways to participate:
- Pack the Bus Event: No-contact drop-off Saturday, August 7th 9 – 3pm at Target: 2621 W. Schaumburg Rd.
- Drop-off Supplies: No-contact drop-off through August 11th at:
- Township of Schaumburg 1 Illinois Blvd. Hoffman Estates
- Cook County Commissioner Kevin B Morrison's Office 1325 Wiley Rd., Suite 141, Schaumburg
- Purchase Online and Ship Supplies: Ship supplies directly to the Township. Access the wish list at: https://bit.ly/3f2YTeo
- Monetary Donations: Monetary donations are also welcome. Proceeds will help District 54 purchase items not received.
A sample supply list is below. For more information call 847-884-0030.