- U.S. Department of State
- National Archive
- Cook County Clerk
- Bureau of Vital Records
- Elections Department
for Cook County
- Election Judges
- Absentee Voting
- Voting Accessibility
Cook County Vehicle Stickers
Purchasing a Vehicle Sticker
You may purchase your vehicle stickers from the Clerk’s Office. All vehicles registered to an unincorporated address within Cook County must display vehicle stickers by July 2, 2018. The Township cannot assist with any citations for 2017 stickers or errors made by Cook County.
Click here to purchase your sticker online.
Seniors (65 and older) may be eligible for a Senior Sticker. Proof of age is required. A max of 2 Senior Stickers may be issued per individual. RT & MB Stickers must be purchased at regular price. 2018 Senior Stickers must be purchased and displayed on your vehicle no later than July 2, 2018. Permanent Senior Stickers, available since 2014, will be good for as long as you own your vehicle and are not transferable. A new Senior Sticker must be obtained if you purchase a new vehicle.
No Fee Sticker
NF or No Fee Stickers may be eligible for Disabled Veterans or Physically Handicap individuals. Proof of disability is required. A max of 1 sticker may be obtained per individual. RT & MB Stickers must be purchased at regular price. 2018 NF or No Fee Stickers must be purchased and displayed on your vehicle no later than July 2, 2018. NF or No Fee Stickers must be obtained in 2018 and will be good for as long as you own your vehicle. NF or No Fee Stickers are not transferable, and a new NF or No Fee Sticker must be obtained if you purchase a new vehicle.
If you have purchased a new vehicle, you will have 30 days to display a new or transfer (TR) vehicle sticker. If you plan to transfer your sticker, you will need the previous sticker turned into Cook County. Proof of purchase is required in order to avoid late fee.
Just Moved…Now What?
If you are new to unincorporated Schaumburg, you will have 60 days to display a vehicle sticker. You will be required to show proof of residency and move date in order to avoid late fee.
Vehicle Sticker Fees
- Small Passenger are required to display XSV Sticker - $80.00
- Large Passenger are required to display XLV Sticker - $100.00
- Trucks (up to 10,000 lbs.) are required to display A Sticker - $100.00
- Trucks (up to 20,000 lbs.) are required to display B Sticker - $150.00
- Trucks (up to 36,000 lbs.) are required to display C Sticker - $180.00
- Trucks (up to 50,000 lbs.) are required to display D Sticker - $200.00
- Trucks (up to 75,000 lbs.) are required to display E Sticker - $230.00
- Commercial Trailers are required to display CT Sticker - $150.00
- Non-Commercial Recreational Trailers are required to display RT Sticker - $60.00
- Motorcycles are required to display a MB Plates - $50.00
- Seniors (65 and older) are required to display a SR Sticker - Free
- Disabled Veteran and Physically Handicapped will be required to display a NF Sticker – Free - $0.00
*A NF (No Fee) & SR (Senior) Sticker is valid for as long as you own that vehicle. Maximum two cars per person. Trailers and motorcycles will pay full price.
- Transfer is required to display a TR Sticker - $20.00
*A TR (Transfer) Sticker is available for new vehicles in the same license class and requires the return of the original sticker or photocopy or original vehicle sticker.
- Duplicate is required to display a DP Sticker - $40.00
*A DP (Duplicate) Sticker is available for lost, stolen or mutilated stickers. Requires proof of payment of previous vehicle sticker.
Calendar Of Events