- Schaumburg Township Highway Department
- Cook County Highway Department Main Office
- Cook County Problem Reporting 24 Hour Phone
- Cook County Construction Zones
- Cook County Future Improvements/Traffic Problems
- Cook County Highway Department District 1
- Village of Schaumburg Public Works
- Village of Schaumburg Public Information
- Village of Hoffman Estates Public Works
- Rolling Meadows Public Works
- Elk Grove Village of Public Works
- Roselle Public Works
- Streamwood Public Works
- Hanover Public Works
Branch Pickup for Unincorporated Schaumburg Township
Roadside branch pick-up service is performed twice a month, along with special pick-ups due to wind/storm damage. Brush bundles and branches should be placed by the roadside before the scheduled dates but as close to the pick-up week as possible. Branches sitting out in front for long periods destroy the appearance of your neighborhood. Branch pick-up will be on the first and third Mondays of the month from May through October. Wood chips will be available for delivery on a first call first serve basis. Please call the Highway Department at (847) 884-1727.
- No piles larger than four (4) feet high by ten (10) feet wide.
- Place cut ends toward the roadway. Crews are not permitted to pick up material on private property.
- Keep branches as long as possible. Diameter up to 8 inches will be accepted.
- Do not pile up branches. Larger pick-ups are to be spread out across lawns.
- Brush bundles 4 feet or shorter must be tied with no more than 4 feet of twine at the largest part of the bundle. These bundles should be no larger than 16 inches in diameter. Wire must not be used since it is dangerous and harmful to crews and equipment.
- Brush bundles must be free of stumps, root balls, dirt, stones, metal, old wood, construction materials and other trash. Nothing in garbage cans, boxes or any other container will be picked up.
- Any tree, bush or plant that has thorns must be tied separate from other brush. Follow the instructions given in the fourth requirement for procedures in securing this material. Please leave this brush to the side of all the other brush.
- Leaves, twigs, clippings, grass cuttings or vines should be put in yard bags to be picked up by your waste recycling company.
- We are not a tree removal service. Call a landscaper for this type of need.
Calendar Of Events