Many clients seeking food assistance are employed, supporting a family, furthering their education, and/or are struggling with health issues. Clients are often forced to make difficult decisions between paying the bills or purchasing groceries. If you are faced with this difficult decision, you are not alone. Food is available to any individual or family in need.
Eligibility and Information
- To receive groceries you must reside in Schaumburg Township.
- An appointment is required for pantry visit. Please call (847) 884-0030 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- You may visit the Food Pantry once every four weeks.
- At your appointment, you will receive two paper bags. This is a Client Choice Food Pantry which means you do your own shopping.
- Due to the nature of our donation based program, the items vary daily/weekly. Fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, and meat are usually available, in addition to canned and boxed food.
- Items are received from the Greater Chicago Food Depository and many other generous community partners and donors.
The day of your appointment please bring the following:
- Photo ID or pantry ID
- Proof of your address, current within 30 days—this can be your most recent utility bill, mortgage statement, bank statement, etc.
Calendar Of Events