- Schaumburg Township Highway Department
- Cook County Highway Department Main Office
- Cook County Problem Reporting 24 Hour Phone
- Cook County Construction Zones
- Cook County Future Improvements/Traffic Problems
- Cook County Highway Department District 1
- Village of Schaumburg Public Works
- Village of Schaumburg Public Information
- Village of Hoffman Estates Public Works
- Rolling Meadows Public Works
- Elk Grove Village of Public Works
- Roselle Public Works
- Streamwood Public Works
- Hanover Public Works
Branch Pick-up for Unincorporated Schaumburg Township
Branch pick-up will be on the FIRST and THIRD Mondays from May through September. Depending the amount of brush put out, we may not get to everyone on Monday and will resume pick-up on Tuesday.
This program is for removal of light pruning and trimming of trees not tree removal. We will not pick up contractor generated brush.
- No piles larger than 4 ft. high by 8 ft. wide. Anything larger will be left behind.
- Place cut ends toward the roadway with all branches facing the same direction.
- Keep branches as long as possible. Do not cut into pieces. Diameter up to 6 inches will be accepted.
- No logs, evergreens clippings or rotten wood will be picked up.
- Brush must be free of stumps, root balls, dirt, stones, metal, old wood, construction materials and other trash.
- Leaves, twigs, clippings, grass cuttings or vines should be put in yard bags to be picked up by your wasted recycling company.
- Once we have been down your street, we will not be back until the next scheduled pick-up.
Wood chips will be available for delivery on a first call-first served basis. Call the road district at (847) 884-1727.
Calendar Of Events
Deaf Support Group
Committee of the Whole Meeting