/ Home / Departments / Welfare Services / Food Pantry
Eligibility and Information:
- To receive groceries you must reside in Schaumburg Township.
- An appointment is required for pantry visit. Please call (847) 884-0030 to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available Monday-Thursday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and Fridays between 9:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- You may visit the Food Pantry once every four weeks.
- At your appointment, you will receive two paper bags. This is a Client Choice Food Pantry which means you do your own shopping.
- Due to the nature of our donation based program, the items vary daily/weekly. Fresh fruit, vegetables, dairy, and meat are usually available, in addition to canned and boxed food.
- Items are received from the Greater Chicago Food Depository and many other generous community partners and donors.
The day of your appointment please bring the following:
- Photo ID or pantry ID
- Proof of your address, current within 30 days—this can be your most recent utility bill, mortgage statement, bank statement, etc.