Call for Art Submissions - Disability Services
Disability Services is pleased to announce a “Call for Art” from Township residents living with a disability.
We invite all artists with disabilities residing in the Township to submit one piece of original artwork for display in Disability Services at One Illinois Blvd, Hoffman Estates. All artists will receive a token of appreciation, and some may be selected for permanent display. A reception for artists and a display of all submissions will be held in fall 2019.
- Limit one piece of original artwork per artist
- Any age or experience level
- Pieces should be any two-dimensional type of work (like pencil drawing, crayon drawing, painting, photography, etc.)
- We kindly request that pieces be no larger than 18” x 24”
- Artists are asked to submit their work from August 1 through August 31
- To enter, artists should submit their artwork to: Schaumburg Township Disability Services, One Illinois Blvd, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169. Artists should include their name, address, age, and nature of disability as well as the title, medium, and description of artwork (if applicable).
Please direct any questions to Megan Conway, Director of Disability Services, at 847-884-0030 or email@example.com.