Accessibility Design Guidelines
Accessibility guidelines chosen for the Township of Schaumburg website as follows:
- Legible fonts are used throughout the website.
- To reduce the download time of pages within the website, live text has been used instead of graphics.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using color. Color is used on the website to organize information and to enhance the visual experience of the website.
- Images and hyperlinks have an alternative text attribute to describe its content.
- The website attempts to comply with Section 508 referring to website accessibility standards.
- Any comments or feedback regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us.
These browers may contain built-in accessibility tools.
Adobe Acrobat is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
Calendar Of Events
The Township of Schaumburg Senior and Disability Departments can assist township residents regarding Medicare health and prescription drug plans.
Employment Support Center
Seniors Walking Group